NEW YORK, NY – The gang of WWE legend John Bradshaw Layfield, Gift Egbelu, former Nola Gold Head Coach Nate Osborne & Matt McCarthy are back to share their picks and make you rich! This week the odds-makers were a little too good, calling three-point wins for both Seattle and New York, resulting in two ties. But the rest of the picks were spot on, with JBL reaping the rewards for having faith that Dallas would keep it close against the Legion. For this weekend the Fortuitous Foursome answers the following Major League Rugby questions?
– Should you trust Dallas to again cover the spread this week against a revamped Houston side?
– Which team will get their first win on the season when NOLA takes on Toronto in the Gold Mine?
– And which team will suffer their first loss as San Diego welcomes in fellow unbeaten Seattle?
– Will Rugby New York vs. Rugby ATL live up to last year’s conference championship match?
– Who the heck are the green cauliflower people?!
All this and more on this week’s …. The Rugby Odds!
Old Glory vs. New England (NE -8)
Atlanta vs. New York (ATL -3)
Dallas vs Houston (HOU -5)
Austin vs. Utah (AUS -5)
NOLA Gold vs. Toronto (NOLA -3)
San Diego vs. Seattle (SD -4)
–Apple Podcasts/iTunes: Rugby Wrap Up
–Twitter: @RugbyWrapUp, @Matt_McCarthy00, @JonnyLewisFilms, @LizardRugby, @LanningZach, @ColbyMarshall2, @Junoir Blaber, @JWB_RWU, @MeetTheMatts, @Declan Yeats.
–Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/RugbyWrapUp
#USARugby #MajorLeagueRugby #RugbyWrapUp #OldGlory #RugbyATL #RugbyNY #NewEnglandFreeJacks #NOLAGold #TorontoArrows#SixNations #WorldRugby #SuperRugby #Top14 #PremiershipRugby #Pro14 #URC #UnitedRugbyChampionship #RugbyOdds #RugbyBetting #CollegeRugby #MLR2022